Not just another standing mat
Topo is a meticulously designed mat that has been created specifically with standing desk users in mind.
Topo activates static standers.
Static standing leads to postural fatigue, which forces people into unhealthy positions. Adding standing position variations alleviates cramping and other discomforts associated with unnatural positions.
The objective of Topo is to unlock the true benefits of using a standing desk by making standing dynamic and keeping users moving and healthy.
All the benefits of Topo – the calculated terrain and the engineered material – have been massaged into a smaller package to deliver Topo Mini.
Topo Mini makes it easier for people with shorter statures or are short on space to use Topo.
Topo or Topo Mini?
How do you decide which Topo is right for you?
- Topo Mini has been designed to accommodate users that are 165cm (5’4″) or shorter, or users with smaller work spaces, without sacrificing the features and benefits of Topo.
- The design specifications for Topo Mini is for users up to 108kgs. For users above 108kgs, support/compression reaches the limit of specifications when used with US men’s size 10 shoe.
- Shoes size affects weight distribution, so for a heavier user, larger feet provide improved support.
- The mat may still provide an acceptable experience for a user weighing more than 108kgs, but with the material compound, the performance will not achieve our exacting design specification and Topo is recommended.
Topo Mini is best for you if:
– You are 165cm (5’4″) or shorter
– Your work space is a bit tight
Topo is best for you if:
– You are taller than 165cm (5’4″)
– There is ample space under your desk